I may not be a good friend, but i will never be a bad son to my mom

we will never know when a good friend turns into a deceitful asshole

Sunday, April 18, 2010

RENON ANGELO V. SOBREVIÑAS BSED 2- A



THE TEACHING PROFESSION


“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

Flash Flood. . . Erosion. . . Climate Change. . . DELUGE. These could be just some reactions that may possibly occur if there will be no trees anymore. But, what if those cut trees is the source of your family’s income? Which is which? What is the right or the wrong choice? What would be the possible consequences in the future?

Those are just some questions that may possibly arise if you’ll be put on the same boat as the characters in the story.

At some point of our lives, we came to the point that makes us confuse about certain things and often ask ourselves, “Is there a right or wrong in this case?” If I were Pearl, it would also be hard for me to give an immediate solution to that predicament. But if I’ll be confronted with similar situation, the clash between the world of school science and the hard reality of poverty, I’ll try my best to give an emphasis to the importance of trees in our environment; that the roots of those trees support the soil from flood and erosion. And I’ll reiterate that if the time comes that there will be no longer trees, they can’t produce charcoal anymore, where their source of income comes from and at the end, they will still suffer. I’ll also empathize with the fact that poverty is one factor that triggers them to cut trees and we cannot blame them.

The possible suggestion that I may give is that for every trees that will be cut, they’ll just assure that they’ll plant another seedlings that will serve as a replacement to the cut trees. In other words, REFORESTATION is the possible answer that I can suggest to my student.

No comments:

Post a Comment