I may not be a good friend, but i will never be a bad son to my mom

we will never know when a good friend turns into a deceitful asshole

Friday, June 18, 2010

Reflection


Honestly, when I’ve read the tasks given for this subject, I tried to recall the answers I gave during my interview here at WVSU (as part of the SOP for all the WVSU students). Unfortunately, I can barely recall everything. But if you’re going to ask me right now why I took teaching as my career, I would probably answer you that it’s just simply because I wanted to become a teacher. I was inspired by my teachers in high school. I had seen their dedication to teaching and I admire them for that. Personally, I just simply love talking (of course, with sense!), sharing ideas, interacting with people (preferably with students) and learning new things. And I just simply feel that teaching is for me.
And my attitude being an open- minded person would hopefully help me to become an outstanding teacher someday. For I am open for changes; open for corrections; open for new knowledge; open for new learning/ teaching strategies; and absolutely open for innovation. For I believe that an outstanding should be flexible enough for any changes due to some factors. An outstanding teacher should be willing to embrace changes.
If you’re going to ask my weakness, I would say, “I don’t know, but I am willing to know it and to change it.” I know that I’m still young and I got a lot to know about this profession. And probably my weakness is that even though I knew a lot about teaching, I am still not confident enough of the knowledge I have. And I know I need to change that kind of mind set because I have to believe in myself to become an outstanding teacher someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment